The Services provided by Real Time Claims (RTC) consist of:
- An assessment of your case and potential claim.
- Representing your claim for redress from a provider where we believe there is a potentially valid claim.
- Negotiating and obtaining an offer of redress for you.
- Where necessary and deemed appropriate, pursuing the case through the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
- We make no representation or warranty to you that redress will be obtained or is in any way guaranteed
Real Time Claims Service Charge:
- We will act for you on a strictly “No Win No Fee” basis. There are no hidden fees. If no redress is recovered, no charge is payable. However, if an offer is made by a lender, which meets FOS guidelines, but which you choose to reject, or if you attempt to cancel after an offer, then our full fee is still due and payable.
We are entitled to receive 24% (inclusive of VAT where applicable) of redress recovered relating to all accounts with your lenders, no matter if received after the initial settlement, whether the redress was received by way of loan / arrears reduction and/or in cash. This fee may be shared with any introducer(s).
Example: If the agreed fee is 24% (inclusive of VAT where applicable) and the redress we obtain for you is £2,000 (whether by loan or arrears reduction, and/or refund of premiums including interest or compensatory interest), then the fee payable by you to us would be £720 (inclusive of VAT where applicable). For the avoidance of doubt, our fee is still payable if the redress is received in whole or in part by way of loan or arrears reduction. The fee will be payable to us within 7 days after you have been paid by the lender. For more information, please visit www.realtimeclaims.co.uk/faqs/
- You are obliged to notify us of any offer of payment made to you by the lender relating to all accounts held. If you independently receive a settlement amount direct from the lender, as a result of a claim made by us on your behalf, which you fail to disclose to us, then you will be obliged to pay our full fee.
- RTC will endeavour to recover all redress due and undertake to forward this to you within 7 days of receipt, subject to the agreed fee.
- In the event RTC has to take steps to recover any fee due and unpaid by you, an additional recovery fee of £100 will be charged, plus 12% interest on your invoice amount from the date the invoice fell due until the date paid in full.
- You understand that you could pursue any complaint against the lender yourself, without the involvement of RTC.
- You have a 14 day cooling off period. To cancel your contract with us, simply call our Customer Services on 08455 61 61 61 or download a Cancellation Form from our website www.realtimeclaims.co.uk If you terminate this agreement after 14 days and prior to a reasonable offer, RTC reserves the right to make a cancellation charge that will reflect the work undertaken by RTC in pursuit of your claim.
- If you are unhappy with our service at any stage, please contact Customer Services in the first instance. If you are still unhappy, please refer to our website at www.realtimeclaims.co.uk for further information on how to escalate your complaint or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to seek further advice regarding your contract with us and compare our services with other claims management companies.
- Please refer to our website for more information about PPI, our company, the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) and the Claims Management Regulator
- By signing this Terms of Business you are authorising us to carry out a credit search on your behalf using your Personal Data in order to retrieve required information (e.g. account numbers and start dates) on all current and historical accounts you may have.
- You accept that a PPI policy may be cancelled by the lender, as a result of a PPI complaint
- You give us permission to investigate all accounts with your lenders and you give us authority to pass on to and receive from any lenders, any information, including your Personal Data and you agree to be invoiced a fee for all redress received on these accounts.
- By signing this Terms of Business you are confirming that you are not and have never been declared insolvent, either by way of Bankruptcy Order/Debt Relief Order nor have you been in an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA)
- This agreement may be assigned or otherwise transferred or varied by us and our successors and assigns by giving you notice via written or electronic communication (Inc. Email and SMS). In addition, the benefit of any or all of our rights under or relating to this agreement may be assigned to any of our affiliates, funders, investors or any other third party, without prior notice to you.
- We, and each of our successors and assigns, may share any information you provide to us including your Personal Data with our sub-contractors, affiliates and/or any replacement provider of claims management services, for the purpose of processing your claim and with our funders and investors for verification, compliance and monitoring purposes.
- You agree to receive information, from time to time, about products and services, from other companies in our Network, which we feel may be of interest.
The term 'Real Time Claims Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Generator Studios, Trafalgar Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 2LA. Our company registration number is 06114275. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Real Time Claims is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Real Time Claims may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 15/07/2011.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and address
- contact information including email address
- information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to representing a client through their claim for redress including but not limited to lender name and/or account number.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Real Time Claims Ltd, Generator Studios, Trafalgar Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 2LA.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.